Access our secure payment portal HERE.
CharityHelp International’s projects rely on your support. Without the generous contributions you’ve made to CHI and its partnering organizations over the last ten years, we would not be where we are today. CHI ensures that your contributions reach the people who need it most.
Please review our donation options below, and click on the link to be directed to the relevant form. Choosing to donate to any or each of the campaigns listed will support the corresponding actions detailed here:
- Accelerating Education Initiative – when this initiative is launched, your donation will support costs such as purchasing Knowledge Delivery Systems for our partnering educational institutions, supporting training for program coordinators for each of our partnering educational institutions, and supporting continued work in creating a comprehensive eLibrary of educational content in Dari, Pashto, and Urdu for our Afghanistan-based educational institution partners.
- Medical Education and Clinical Support Fund – donations will be used to support the distance education and clinical support project that we are working on with the Afghan Medical Professionals Association of America.
- CharityHelp International General Fund – donations are divided among our projects and partnering organizations according to need.
- AFCECO Fund – you can select whether you would like to donate to AFCECO’s Emergency Fund, Music Student Support Fund, or Education Programs.
- Sponsor a Child – AFCECO – you will be redirected to AFCECO’s child sponsorship portal to sponsor an AFCECO child.
To make a donation to the CharityHelp International General Fund, please click here. To donate to more than one campaign, please submit a new donation form for each separate campaign donation. If you have any additional comments about your donation that you’d like us to make note of, let us know through the comment box.
To submit your contribution by mail or to make an anonymous contribution, please send a check made payable to: