we have a new donor management system!
CharityHelp International, Inc. has been working hard to move our records to a new donor management software. We have officially moved the current sponsorships to our new program and are now asking that our current sponsors complete their account in the new system. Because your credit card information has always been held with our previous payment processor, we do not have that information to move to the new platform. Therefore, we will need you to log in to your new account and make sure that we have your correct information on file as well as have you update your payment information.
your next steps…
- Head to https://charityhelp.reachapp.co/users/sign_up to begin the set-up process using the email address we have on file for you. You will then receive a message stating that an account has already been set up for you and to check your email account for a verification email.
- Check your email account for an email from REACH titled “Reset password instructions”. Click the link to verify your email address and create a new password.
- Once you have set-up your account and logged in, click on the My Profile dropdown box in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click on Update Payment Information. Enter your credit card information in the appropriate fields. *Make sure the box is checked to “Update All Recurring Donations”. Click Submit. This will NOT charge your card!
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know as soon as you complete this.
Please note, we will default your monthly payments to process on the 15th of each month unless you notify us that you would like them to process on a different day.
Also, this new system allows the sponsor to cover the credit card fees for each transaction. Please let us know if you would like to include this 3.5% fee with your monthly payment so that AFCECO is no longer bearing this burden.
You are now done setting up your new account. You can login to your account any time in the future to access your sponsorships, view donations, and communicate with your sponsored child(ren).
Also, please let us know if you do not see your past donation payments listed on your account.
If you are unable to create your new account or would prefer to have us set it up for you, please let us know. You can reach us at email@example.com or 443-283-0677.
Communicating with your child
To send your child a message, click on Sponsorships on the My Profile dropdown box in the upper right hand corner of the page. This will display your current sponsorships. On the right-hand side of the page you will see a box that says “Send Message”. You will have the ability to attach files to send to your child as well. When your child responds, you will receive an email notification with a link to login to your account and view the message.